Thursday 14 May 2015

DIY: Lemon Facial Scrubs

Yay!! New post, I am so excited to share my first DIY facial scrubs for those of you are suffering from dry skin or if you’re looking for a nice facial scrub treatment. No worries I will share my DIY skincare. I personally been struggling with dry skin and oily skin and sometimes moisturiser will not fix my skin problem. So, make sure you find what causes your dry skin from your beauty skincare routine.  

Now todays DIY, I will show you how you can create a simple lemon facial scrub using what you have at home. Not only will leave your skin super moisturise but will also save you some money. 
What you need:

½ Lemon
3 tbsp. granulated white sugar
1 tbsp. Brown sugar
1 tbsp. Organic Coconut oil
Container
Spoon

Instruction

Squeeze out half a lemon into a container then add 3 tbsp. granulated white sugar and 1 tbsp brown sugar, which is slightly thicker than the granulated sugar. (I love the combination of having hard and soft scrubs which I find it more affective to getting rid of any dead skin cells. Lemon has a natural vitamin c and citric acid which even out your skintone over time and also great for blackheads) Mixed all the ingredients together then add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil. (Which restore and moisturise your skin) Now if you don’t have any coconut oil in your household, you can use Olive oil or vegetables oil.

Dry skin – Twice a week 

Oily skin – Once a week or it depends on you. 

Notice

If you have acne prone skin, I won’t recommend you using hard thick sugar, I would suggest soft granulated sugar and gently scrub your face and then wash it off with warm water.  Store it in a dry space.

And yes, this can also use for body scrubs. :) 

Ingredients size was made for 50ml container (Will last you 3 – 4 weeks) if you have much larger container just double the number

If you like more of my DIY scrubs let me know by commenting down below and let me know if you have tried this facial scrub. And I hope you all having a great week or weekends. See you guys next post. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment