Friday 20 February 2015

OFTD: MISSGUIDED AND SWEETS!

Hello everybody! I hope you all doing well. Remember I’m always open for new bloggers. Feel free to follow me and I will follow back. 

I'm so in love with my new skirt, top and shoes from MISSGUIDED, A nice checked pencil skirt with a nice black crop top to balance the whole outfits. It's a nice casual day look. I find that the skirt is quiet hard to walk especially with a friend who walks faster than you, then never wear this skirt at all but rather than that. I love it! 

I love it so much I just had to do a cheeky jump with a smile on my face, although it makes my figure extremely weird...

I'm a big sweet person, but sadly I wasn't able to go into the shop to buy any, although I've taken a photo of the sweet shop. So, I can just lick the photo all day long, just kidding! I don't do that!  I always love seeing all those yummy cute sweets on display. I'm sure a lot of you do take photos related to cute or Instagram or Tumblr worthy. 

I'm sorry is quiet a short blog and limited outfit photos. Reason I kept it limited because I wanted to do a whole mix and match outfits, which is for next Friday. Styling plain with patterns outfits without the need of jewelry. Also a mini haul of what I got from Missguided. 

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SWEETS?

12 comments:

  1. The skirt is very pretty I have something similar.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! The place look so lovely!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love your outfit. Nice way to wrap up in the cold. Tartan is just everything...

    x
    www.theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so gorgeous! I love missguided so much!
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Yes I love that shop especially when they're on sales and give you extra % off.

      Delete
  5. You are right the skirt it's amazing, looks very Vivianne Westwood ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hehe Vivianne Westwood is amazing ;)

      Delete
  6. I love that skirt! And those sweets look so yummy, I have a sweet tooth, too! :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete