Saturday 22 November 2014

SKINCARE: Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Saturday night is my favourite night for giving your skin some love and care. And today's blog I will be talking about Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and is one of Korean’s best and popular product.
So, do you have enlarged pores? Blackheads or breakout? A dull complexion? I know I do.
Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask 100ml

If you’re familiar with Innisfree, you may have seen this pore clay mask before. It’s one of their bestsellers and definitely see why. I used to use Neutrogena Visibly 2in 1 face wash mask 150 ml. Not only it works but it dries my skin completely after used, until it gets very flaky. So I decided to research for any other alternative mask which I came across with Innisfree volcanic clay mask. 
First of all the packaging it’s absolutely adorable in such a tiny tub and contains a lot of clay. Packaging box is 100% recycled which is great. As you can see from the photo above as soon as you open the lid you can see a plastic lid which keeps the clay from getting all over and it’s also very hygienic to keep away any bacteria from crawling in.
What is Volcanic Scoria? Well, volcanic scoria is made with hardened lava when the volcanoes erupted in Jeju. It contains purely natural ingredient with powerful sebum control capacities.
1.     Super Volcanic Scoria Capsule = Sebum Control UP scrub effect. A gentle physical exfoliation that contains two times more powerful sebum control.
2.     Cooling clay = The cooling clay gives a very refreshing sensation after pore deep cleansing. The cooling part effect gives instant pore tightening.

The Benefits
-Tighten pores
-Removes sebum
-Offers deep cleansing
-Enchances skin tone
-Provides cooling effects
-Offers deep cleansing
-Reduce breakout

You must cleanse your face first before applying this product so that way, it can penetrate into the skin and let it do it's job. I usually apply this product every once or two weeks and leave it on for 15 to 30 mins, it really depends if my skin feels the need of loving. Over all I approve of this product as it clears out any clog pores around my nose area and it's also great for any newly fresh break out which you can apply it onto that area and go to sleep with it and rinse it off in the morning. It doesn't completely removes your breakout instantly but it reduce the redness or swelling. 
I love the tingly, minty sensation and rather relaxing. The only problem with this mask it seems to take a long time to remove with just your hands and water. So you better off using face towel as it removes the clay completely and fast if you're feeling a little lazy.  

I would recommend this products for anyone and you should definitely try it.  

If you like this blog please leave a message and also What kind of face mask do you use?


10 comments:

  1. Great review
    thanks for following
    i've add you in gfc
    btw where is your followers button?

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww thank you dear,

      My homepage was under go make over and hopefully is all fix. Google + Badge is where you click to follow me under ''ARCHIVES''
      Once again thank you for dropping by.

      ANA

      Delete
  2. I really want to try a clay mask, as I've heard such good things about them! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty good. If you're living in the UK and want fast delivery within 2-3 days Visit http://www.bestbbcreams.co.uk/
      This is where I mainly get it from sometimes Yesstyle but that would take 7 days to be delivered.

      Thank you for dropping by <3
      ANA

      Delete
  3. this sounds great! i love clay masks

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, Me too I love clay masks. They seem to do a much better job than any other brands maybe there is another alternative that I haven't discover yet. :D

      Thank you for dropping by.

      ANA

      Delete
  4. Sounds lovely! I don't use face masks much but they are such a treat!

    New follower! x

    http://www.theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, It really depends on a person. I usually do it cause my skin get clogs up and in need of deep cleansing and treatment. Some people are born to have perfect and never need to use one at all. Hehe

      Thank you for following me. Make sure you click the right button. My blog page was under go make over and my gfc seems to be connecting to my other account. But this time is the right one.
      Thank you again for dropping by x

      ANA

      Delete
  5. It is perfect for me, I want to try it.
    thanks for your comment on my blog, i follow you on gfc and bloglovin, do you follow me?
    http://forthewholelife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try it! you might like it and yes i will follow you back including gfc and bloglovin' <3

    ReplyDelete