Tuesday 11 November 2014

SKINCARE - Yesstyle Haul

Look what I got freshly out of the mail!! I'm so excited to try Laneige, Nature Republic and It's Skin (blue version).  My intention was to find a good serum for those who suffer from break out or redness anywhere from your skin. But I end up buying Face wash and Cream along with it. All this product I purchases with my own money from Yesstyle!




LANEIGE -  £7.50
Above from the left, you can see one free samples of Water sleeping pack and a small sample package from Laneige. Which comes with 5 sample products, White plus Renew > Refiner > Emulsion > Cream > Capsule Sleeping Pack. It claims to moist and whitening any unevenness of my skin and lessen dark spots. Since I have lots of impurities, I can't wait to try and give a review within 2 or 3 weeks' time depending how much this samples can last me.

NATURE REPUBLIC -  £6.90
Aloe Vera foaming gel that claims to give a very refreshing finish and soothing effects. It removes all traces of impurities, make up and excess sebum. So, let see this will do the job.

It's Skin - £11.90 
Much more expensive than the rest, this is a Serum it claims to penetrate skin's layers to deliver GF-Biopolymer at the cellular level to relieve symptoms of dryness and sensitivity. It cleansed, toned skin  and smoothen any rough patches as well as moisturize. So, basically it's a treatment for night and day. To those who has many redness all over your face. So, far this products doing its job. I will keep you up to date in a couple of weeks time.

For those people who already owned any of these products. Please let me know what you think of them. Or any Asian skincare products you would recommend me using.
In a couple of weeks' time, I will be reviewing all these products, if it did anything to my skins. Please please please! stay in touch.

2 comments:

  1. i'm looking foward to reading your review!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll know in a couple of weeks time but although i have some other products i've recently review

      Delete