Sunday, 16 November 2014

OOTD: Grunge Punk


'My Outfit Of The Day' Feeling extremely black and white, grunge and punkish (if that even a word.) My inspiration for this outfit come from listening to music by Vault – Vultures. The dress is meant to be a top. But as you can see it turns out to be a dress. Although it’s quite big I kept my outfit simple and a little bit baggy than adding a belt; while keeping my hair extremely messy. I think I find it cute plus goes along with this outfit. I know that I'm quite small so I wore platform boots. I didn't want to add any jewellery at all or else it will just look too much. Plus the boots it's already acting as a jewellery.  I’m not really a jewellery person, maybe because I just don’t know how to pare them up and since I’m a painter I intend to not use any jewellery at all. 
I love shopping from yesstyle.com and amazon. You can't really go wrong buying cheap clothes and the material is absolutely good quality. So I am very please with this top and my shoe.  

-If you're wondering where I get this dress/ top from, I got it from Yesstyle, it was on 24 hours sales and it's called ''3/4-Sleeve Mesh Panel Tunic’’ for only £6.23
-The boots I got from amazon, I can’t remember how much they were probably around £15.00 

If you like this look please leave a message and also tell me, what did you wear today?