Sunday 16 November 2014

OOTD: Grunge Punk


'My Outfit Of The Day' Feeling extremely black and white, grunge and punkish (if that even a word.) My inspiration for this outfit come from listening to music by Vault – Vultures. The dress is meant to be a top. But as you can see it turns out to be a dress. Although it’s quite big I kept my outfit simple and a little bit baggy than adding a belt; while keeping my hair extremely messy. I think I find it cute plus goes along with this outfit. I know that I'm quite small so I wore platform boots. I didn't want to add any jewellery at all or else it will just look too much. Plus the boots it's already acting as a jewellery.  I’m not really a jewellery person, maybe because I just don’t know how to pare them up and since I’m a painter I intend to not use any jewellery at all. 
I love shopping from yesstyle.com and amazon. You can't really go wrong buying cheap clothes and the material is absolutely good quality. So I am very please with this top and my shoe.  

-If you're wondering where I get this dress/ top from, I got it from Yesstyle, it was on 24 hours sales and it's called ''3/4-Sleeve Mesh Panel Tunic’’ for only £6.23
-The boots I got from amazon, I can’t remember how much they were probably around £15.00 

If you like this look please leave a message and also tell me, what did you wear today?

24 comments:

  1. I love the style Ana, it looks great on you! Simple the way it is on you, it's already looking great...For those lovers of jewelery like me (not that much, but still), any simple or shinning jewelry would look good. You don't need to much accessories for this kind of style. The hairstyle fits with it too. Great choice and cheap costume :)

    -Carro
    http://carotrend.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww Thank you Carro <3 hehe Maybe Gold jewellery would stand out than silver :O

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that dress, it looks so good on you, and the boots are amazing! I was in the library for a lot of today so I just kept it simple and wore a jumper, skinny jeans, and Chelsea boots :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely message <3 oo Simple and feeling comfortable is great!

      Delete
  3. cute pics, cute you! love the dress!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and will follow you back <3

      Delete
  4. You look really great, love how you kept it so simple; makes it all the more chic! And I also love how you styled your hair, the dress is all grownup but your hair adds a bit childish sense to your look :)

    http://www.roomxcv.com | Room 95

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 yes kept it cute and simple although i do agree with the childish sense of look. I guess i was going for a bad chick + innocent. Haha

      Delete
  5. Whoao, I just fell in love with this outfit!!! <3

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it!!
    Thank you for your comment!
    xx

    http://mylifeonmystilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats really cute :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome
    would you like to follow each other ?I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look so cool!

    GIVEAWAY (win a CAPE)HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit - I love the grunge look

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg this post is perfect!

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair! Your style is super cool!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete