Sunday 7 December 2014

FEELING STRESS? HAVE A CUP OF TEA

So, lately i’ve been living in bed for a week now and trying to light up my spirit, since it’s finally December. I know that I haven’t been blogging lately which is unusual. But now that I have things to share. And honestly, i’m currently under the weather, maybe because of stress and PMS. I hate it so much! that that.. ''special'' monthly well, my boyfriend calls it ‘’Happy days!’’ which is really gets you down.
Feeling stress?

Being stress is normal and probably you're stress enough because Christmas is coming soon and New Years. Or even little things like a technology gadgets not happened to work properly. Those things need some loving. And the most stressful of all is preparing gift or what would be the best gift to give.

1. We need time to sit down and relax 
2. Find your inner peace 
3. Find what makes you happy 
4. Don't forget to make room for fun  like playing games 
5. Disconnect yourself from all that stressful things 
6. Be practical on things that makes you happy 
7. Turn off your phone 
8. Make some soup - It's a great way to soothe/sweat out the toxic from your body
9. Make a warm cup of tea, hot chocolate, coffee or even detox water 
10. Take a relaxing bath 
11. Light up a great scent of candles and meditate 
12. Essential oil is great for relaxing 
13. Listen to some instrumental music, not too rough but just calm I personally love listening to Agnus and Julia Stones. 
14. Watch a movie that doesn't involved any sad scenes like Up it's beautiful but made me cry.. 
15. Don't forget to smile 

I know most of you are stressing for exam's or other things. Just don't forget to give yourself a break.

P.S 
I just made those mini muffin and I wish I could share it with you all. 
If you like this post don't forget to comment down below or any other suggestion idea for relaxing I would love to know. 
And I would love to say thank you all for following and keeping in touch with me. I love connecting with other new bloggers as well as enjoying reading your lovely comments. 
I am always looking for new bloggers to follow back. 

Questions: What is your favourite movie?

12 comments:

  1. stress i will go to some place to relax
    http://travelingequipment.blogspot.com/2014/09/vacation-to-relax.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is also for me since I'm always under stress or sometimes get depressed! What I do is trying to avoid the reasons that are keeping me stressed or depressed and think of good thoughts.. Usually I go for a walk, listen music or do handmade crafts.
    OMG Ana i gotta "kill" you.. How could you type my fav band name wrong?? Ahahha.. It's not Agnes but Angus.. Angus and Julia Stone.. And definately that's the band I do play when I'm not in my days.

    Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! Last months I was taking finals and really did most of this things to get rid of stress!
    Following you in Bloglovin now :)
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cup of tea and slice of cake is always the answer to everything!!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos! Totally needed to read this post, it can be so hard to relax and de-stress when you are really stressed, but you give some really good tips!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tips, i love to have a nice cup of tea :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 such amazing post
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so delicious!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post! i really want a hot drink and a chocolate muffin now

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im definitely having a cup of tea this afternoon, because im super stressed too! My favorite movie is The pacifier, I laugh like a crazy girl watching it!! hahaah

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete