Thursday 15 January 2015

NEW YEAR & PIZZA HUT

It’s been a while I haven’t post anything and finally have the chance to blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you guys having a good first 2015. Lately on the 9th of January, I’ve finally got to see my college friends who I haven’t seen for a year and a half. I’m so happy to see them again and I decided to share few of my photos. 







All the photos was taken by Fujifilm Polaroid mini 8, If you like a review about the Fuji Polariod just let me know.

Having get together meal with your old friends is a good way to catch up any gossips or what’s new in their life. It’s also a relaxing and calm way to have fun. Even though I haven’t seen them for a long time, our friendships is still the same. So, no matter how long you haven’t seen them and willing to see you again after so long, I believe that friendship can last a life time.

How many of you love PIZZA HUT? I know I do, my favourite pizza is BBQ cajun chicken pizza. It's delicious with extra cheese OMG my mouth is watering already!! 

QOTD
Whats your favourite pizza?


3 comments:

  1. Great photos! I would love to have one of those cameras!
    My favorite pizza is called a combination pizza where im from. Its just cheese, pepperoni, green peppers and mushrooms, So Good!!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Polaroid photos! :) I'm glad you had a great time with your college friends!
    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aghh I want your Polaroid camera! It's so nice to get together with friends after a long time, and feel like you have never been apart. I too love pizza hut, however last weekend we ordered some, and it was SO disappointing :( My favourite pizza is cheese pizza. More cheese = happy me! I know, I'm boring haha.
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete